Two and one-half story Federal style home located in the sought-after Cookeâs Hope community on a quiet circle overlooking a lovely park. Four spacious bedrooms with 3.5 baths. First floor plan consists of an ownerâs en-suite with dressing room. An open floor plan with living room, dining room, well appointed open kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast room that shares a dual fireplace with the family room. The laundry/mud room connects to the two-car garage with a finished room over garage perfect for home office use. High-end plantation shutters and venetian blinds, wet bar with 75-bottle wine keeper and a bright sun room add to the amenities on the first floor. The second floor has an additional en-suite with a hall bath for the third and fourth bedrooms. A large walk-in attic is great space for storage. The walk-up third floor remains unfinished and ready for storage or can be finished for additional living space. Enjoy beautiful sunsets from the second floor front porch or the morning sun on the brick patio in the private rear garden. Convenient to downtown Easton, U.M Shore Medical Center at Easton, Country School, SS Peter and Paul Elementary School and new SS Peter and Paul High School opening in Fall of 2021.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Federal
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
4,049 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Telephone, Underground
Talbot County Public Schools
EASTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DOBSON
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Screened, Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Brick
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Pier/Dock, Putting Green, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price