Charming in town home close to park. Central A/C, refinished hardwood floors, new windows, updated baths, remodeled kitchen with granite and SS appliances, fireplace with insert, bright dedicated office with built-ins and cozy window seat, large floored attic. Large rear yard, mature landscaping , shade trees and alley access. Walking distance to park, YMCA and downtown. Close to hospital and shopping.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,740 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Galley Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Insert, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- R RESIDENTIAL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price