Location, location, location! Steeped in history back to when Frederick Douglas lived on Cherry Street & worked the farms of Perry Cabin & Martingham. This stunning, prominent home is located on a full block of property only steps to the waterfront & many of the best attractions in St. Michaels. One of the only properties in St. Michaels that have a full rentable guesthouse. Valuable rear lot has subdivision potential. Plenty of green, open space & room for pool. Main house is beautifully renovated adding modern amenities while retaining it's historic integrity. Walk to the harbor, restaurants, shops & museums. Watch the people go by on your screened in front porch. High ceilings, 4 fireplaces, Gorgeous updated kitchen & baths. 1st flr master or family room, butlers pantry, nannys quarters. Guesthouse can be used as a home business. Plenty of offstreet parking for 4+ cars plus a detached garage off the guesthouse. Finished attic good for extra bedroom or studio. First time on market in 70 years. Nothing else like it at this price in St. Michaels! Owner has found new home of choice. Make offer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
2,799 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Historic St. Michaels
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic, Maids Qtrs
- Master Bathroom, Studio Efficiency
- Butler Pantry
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air, Zone.
- Entrance Outside, Poured, Partial
- 4. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Private.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- River, Marina View, Harbor View
- Body of Water
- St Michaels Harbor, Miles River
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard. Rear Yard, Subdivision Possible.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price