Prime location in Oxford's Historic District with stunning Southwest views of the Tred Avon River. Designed to appear as a cottage from the front, this beautifully designed home opens up the instant you step in. Fabulous entertaining spaces include a large kitchen, separate dining room, living room/library all connected to the glass walled veranda overlooking a stone patio. A cozy sitting room with a mural of the Strand shares the fireplace with the library. There is a first floor ensuite bedroom. All 3 bedrooms on the second floor share an incredible screened porch along the River side. Two offices complete the second floor. The grounds include a 2 car garage and mature plantings.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Cottage, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
4,334 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Telephone, Cable TV, Electric service available
Talbot County Public Schools
EASTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DOBSON
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Cook Top Range
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Double Pane
- 3. Gas Burning.
- Roll-In Shower, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Lighted, Stone Driveway.
- Patio, Deck, Balcony, Screened-in
- Metal, Shake
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Tred Avon River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Fishing. Landscaping, Rip-Rapped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price